Terms & Conditions
NBW Competition Terms and Conditions
MARCHFEST DRINKS LANYARD PRIZE:
Check in to three events and receive a Marchfest Drinks lanyard.
Must have a Marchfest Entry Ticket to receive this prize.
Only redeemable on March 9th 2019 - 12 - 9:30pm at the Event
Redeemable at the Merch tent.
AIR NZ PRIZE:
Air New Zealand Ltd Prize voucher for travel from Nelson to either
Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane return for two people on Air New Zealand services in
relation to Marchfest 2019 . All travel to be booked by 31 December 2019 and undertaken
by 31 March 2020.
Air travel is Economy Class “The Works” and is non transferable, non exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
The value of this voucher can be redeemed only once. Prizewinners must travel together on the same flights in both directions.
International ticket taxes, Seat Select, additional baggage costs, fare or product upgrades, Government charges and airport taxes are at the traveller’s expense.
If an overnight break in the journey occurs this is at passengers’ own expense. Stopovers or stopovers within transit are not permitted.
Travel is limited to specific airfares and is on Air New Zealand operated flights only.
Strictly subject to seat availability, especially over school holiday periods.
Once ticketed, the conditions and penalties of the fare and/or land arrangements used will apply, and changes are at the traveller’s expense.
Not eligible for any frequent flyer accrual (including Airpoints Dollars), companion redemption or credit towards tier status.
Original certificate must be scanned to Air New Zealand at time of booking.
Travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s General Terms and Conditions of carriage. To view visit
In relation to Nelson Beer Week Reward Scheme.
1. The Promoter of this competition is Nelson Beer Week.
2. The competition entries are only valid between March 2nd - March 9th 2019.
3. To enter,
Simply let us know if you've been to an event by 'CHECKING IN' at your event location,
CHECK IN on www.nbw.co.nz OR via the Nelson Beer Week app, Select the 'LOYALTY' tab, pop in your details so we have your info for our competition draw
4. The Prize winner will be drawn on dates selected by Nelson Beer Week on W/C 11th March 2019 by random electronic selection from all qualifying entries. The first 1 drawn will win the Prize (as defined herein below).
5. The prize winner and travel companion must be over the age of 18.
6. The flight dates are fixed as follows and no changes will be allowed: All travel to be booked by 31 December 2019 and undertaken
by 31 March 2020.
7. The prize is a package only and not redeemable for cash. Return flights to Nelson for two people from to Australia from NZ.
8. All participants must make their own arrangements to get to and from valid departure points.
9. Flight tickets, once issued, are not transferable and must be issued only in the correct name of the people travelling.
10. By entering this competition you consent to Nelson Beer Week you are disclosing your personal information to suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
11. If you are the winner, Nelson Beer Week will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw. If for any reason we are unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
12. Nelson Beer Week reserves the right at any time and in its absolute discretion to vary the terms and conditions (or any part thereof) and/or to withdraw or terminate this competition without prior notice or reason.
13. All decisions made by Nelson Beer Week in relation to this competition, its terms and conditions, and any aspect thereof are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
14. By participating in this competition, the participants agree to take part in any promotional or publicity exercise as may be conducted by Nelson Beer Week. Any record in any medium arising out of or in connection with such promotional or publicity exercise including but not limited to the participants’ performance, appearance, likeness, personal particulars, photographs, audio/visual recordings and/or written responses (the “Records”) shall to the fullest extent permitted by law be the sole property of Nelson Beer Week and in any case the participants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally at no cost, grant Nelson Beer Week all consents and waivers necessary for Nelson Beer Week to make or retain such Records and use and/or publish the same in any manner as Nelson Beer Week shall in its sole discretion deem fit in relation its marketing and communication purposes.
15. Nelson Beer Week accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss, injury, expense, delay or irregularity (“Loss”) arising out of or in connection with the competition. In particular and without prejudice to the foregoing,
Nelson Beer Week disclaims any liability in respect of any Loss (whether suffered by the participants, their families or third parties) arising from or in connection with or as a result of:
a. any incomplete or inaccurate or illegible information provided by the participants;
b. any third parties’ provision of goods and/or services (including but not limited to any communication, delivery or electronic messaging services); and
c. The possession and/or use of the Prize.
16. Nelson Beer Week makes no product representation or warranties, expressed or implied and disclaims any and all liability, as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use of the Prize provided to or received by the participant pursuant to the competition.
17. All prizes are subject to the issuing or co-ordinating organisations’ terms and conditions as applicable.